Last night was our ward's trunk-or-treat. The boys have been so excited about this for days. This year was the first year I let them pick out what they wanted to be. Brenden chose Batman, and Connor chose a dinosaur. We had a little bit of trouble finding a dinosaur costume in his size. Thanks to Erin, we were able to pull it off. Poor Noah had to wear a lion head, but it didn't last too long.
Here is Brenden showing off his cape, that was his favorite part of his costume. Doesn't he look so Batman?
Connor is roaring for the camera. He told me that he is a nice dinosaur. Not a mean one.
Noah is being a good sport about the Lion head. I just didn't have it in me to get him all dressed up. I think we were both okay with that.
Here they are eating their goodies. They were so excited to get home and eat their treats. Brenden loved his costume so much he didn't want to change out of it.
One of their favorite "treats" of the night was a glow stick. They loved them so much. They turned off all the lights last night and wandered around the house with them. They even slept with them in their hands. It was so cute!




1 comments:
What cute little boys in cute costumes. I love how excited they are about their costumes.
Post a Comment