On Fridays, it is show-and-tell at Brenden's preschool. The letter of the week was "F" so whatever we bring should start with the letter "F". The only thing I could think of this morning was our monstrous firetruck. It really is rather large to be bringing to preschool. Anyway, it fit in Brenden's backpack, so I decided it was a go. After I strapped Brenden and Connor in their seats, Brenden asked me where the firetruck was. I told him it was in his backpack and this was the conversation as follows: Brenden: " Oh boy, that will be heavy." Connor: "I'll carry it for you." Brenden: "No, thanks. I can do it."
I thought it was so cute. First of all, that Brenden said "Oh Boy," and second of all that tiny little Connor offered to carry Brenden's backpack for him. It was so sweet.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Conversations that Melt my Heart
Posted by Gary and Emily at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
They really have a sweet relationship, even though they fight and fight sometimes (what else do you expect from boys?)
Post a Comment