CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Cutest Ever!

So this morning Brenden came to me and told me he had everything ready for Noah's breakfast. So I followed him into the kitchen and he had one of Noah's bowls, a spoon, some formula, the rice cereal, and some fruit to add in. It was so adorable! I was so impressed. I know that they are around while I am getting Noah's cereal ready, but I didn't know he was watching so closely. After I mixed the cereal, I told Brenden he could give Noah a bite of the cereal. So here is the video clip.

Connor wanted to feed Noah too.

3 comments:

Cara said...

The boys just crack me up. What a good helper Brenden is. I loved Connor's facial expressions while feeding Noah, his mouth would open like the way he wanted Noah too. So cute.

Cara said...

ps how did you upload the video clips. I still can't and I have even had Kyle help me.

Reno 411 said...

That is so so cute.