This was last Friday, but it was so cute I just had to post it. Brenden and Connor were so excited it was snowing. Brenden wanted to catch snowflakes in his mouth so badly. They would just stare out the window at the snow. Saturday morning the first thing I remember when I woke up was Brenden and Connor running across the house yelling, Mom there's snow on your flowers. 
This is the boys watching the snow, they are so cute!
This is the scene we woke up to Saturday morning. It wasn't a lot of snow, but enough for me to get out my wool socks!




1 comments:
Snow that is crazy. We got over 1 1/2 inches here. I heard that the freeway between Idaho and Utah was closed too. Crazy weird weather. I wonder what the winter will be like. It is good to catch up and it was so good to see you on your way through town. I love you tons.
PS you make me happy too
Post a Comment