Yesterday at dinner, Brenden asked me to make him laugh. So I made a funny face at him and he and Connor laughed pretty hard. Then he asked me what makes me happy. I had to think about it. So I decided to list some things that really make me happy. So here they are: 
Family adventures. Yes, that is the honda with an 18 foot tree on top. You should have seen the looks we got driving it home!!!

My boys make me so happy. They are always doing crazy things to make me chuckle.
My boys make me so happy. They are always doing crazy things to make me chuckle.
Gary makes me happy. He is a wonderful husband and such a great father for our boys.
Snowmobiling at my family's cabin in the Sawtooth Mountains in Idaho! Yep, we love it so much we even take infants along!
My family makes me very happy! This includes you Dad, Mom and Amy! I've really got to get an updated family photo of all of us.
The gospel of Jesus Christ is what gives me hope and makes me realize what truly brings me happiness.





1 comments:
Awesome post.
Post a Comment