CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Twin Falls Temple Open House





During our recent visit to Idaho, I was able to take my boys through the Twin Falls Idaho Temple. It was so gorgeous! I can still remember when President Hinkley annouced the temple at the October 2004 Conference. I was teaching Sunday School to the youth then and I printed off his exact words and read them to the youth the next Sunday because I was so excited. My excitement was complete when I was able to go there with my boys, my parents, and 5 of my 6 sisters and their families, it was wonderful. We missed Amy and her family and of course we missed Gary! It was wonderful being inside the temple with so many of my favorite people.


I was talking with Brenden later about our experience at the temple. He said, "I know what it's like in the temple. You go inside and they put white things over your shoes and feet, so that you don't get the floor dirty." I also asked him who was on top of the temple and he said,"Ramoni". I asked Connor what the temple is and he said,"Jesus' house." I am happy I was able to take them though. They may not remember, but I will always be able to tell them they went through and show them the pictures of when we were there. I feel truly blessed for temples.


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very Cool...
What a great experience. It is really a pretty temple and I am glad they made it different looking than some of the most recent ones. They were beginning to look a lot alike.
I like the pic of all your sisters together.

Reno 411 said...

That is so neat! I am so happy that Twin Falls has a temple. It is very cool that so many of your sisters could be there. Erin looks so cute with her ever so teeny of prego bellies.