Joseph Luke was born on August 20th. We are so excited about his arrival for many reasons! For one, he is healthy and as cute as can be. Also, thus far amongst the 6 of us sisters that have more than one child, unless you start girl and then boy, you continue to have the same sex child that you start with. For example, my oldest sister, Lisa, has 3 boys. I have 3 boys. Erin will very soon, (I'm sure not as soon as Erin would like), will have 3 boys. Lori and Kendra had a girl and then a boy, I must mention that Lori had a girl and then 2 boys. And Amy had 3 girls, until Joseph Luke. He is the one who changed it all. Congratulations Amy on your little boy. You are going to love being a mom to a little boy!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Yah, for a different sex. Maybe next you'll have a girl and Erin too.
Post a Comment