CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Noah







I have been feeling like Noah needs a blog dedicated all to him. He is such a joy to have in our family. Every single day I am amazed at his personality. He loves his brothers so much. He hates to be left out, which explains his very short naps. You can tell he has 2 older brothers because he doesn't babble quietly, he yells to be heard over them. He's a total mama's boy, but at this point he has no other choice. He loves his bath and splashes just about as much as Brenden and Connor. He thinks he can sit up; we give him an A for effort. He smacks his lips when we eat. When he eats, he is so excited he pulls my hand or the spoon to his mouth. His bald little head is slowly getting hair, although I think I'm the only one who can tell. He loves to sleep on his side, every time I put him in his crib he rolls automatically to his left side. So many things about him make him so unique and we are so blessed to have him in our family!

4 comments:

Reno 411 said...

I just love this baby. He is so yummy. His eyes make me smile. What a fun addition to your family.

Cheryl said...

What a little Snuggle Buggle!
You are so lucky to have him. What a sweetie. Oh by the way I love that little striped knit outfit. He looks so cozy.

Cara said...

Oh I miss you guys. I love your posts, Noah is such a cutie. I am going to attempt to put the video of Brenden on my blog today. That is if I figure out how to do that.
What do you mean you and Gary have changed? You both are still dead sexy. I love ya.

Darcy said...

he is soo cute. I am so baby hungry... and so is Cody as you witnessed in nursery!