Friday, August 1, 2008
Happy 4th Birthday Brenden!
I can't believe my oldest little boy is 4! We had a great day up at the Lake. It was a bit of a repeat from Connor's birthday, but it was what Brenden wanted to do. We had a pinata and a fun swim in the tube! Brenden is really getting the whole it's my birthday thing down. As I was getting the boys out of the tub, Brenden said, and I quote, "I really wanted to go on a walk today for my birthday." He has figured it out already that he gets what he wants on his birthday. Needless to say, we ended the day with a fun walk/bike ride around the neighborhood. Brenden entered the world 6 weeks early. He was excited to get here and we are continuing to enjoy his excitment for life. We love you, Brenden!
Posted by Gary and Emily at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment