CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Favorite 4 Year Olds!


One of the funniest things that happened today, Connor's 4th Birthday, happened this morning as soon as Brenden and Connor woke up. They ran into my room and we were cuddling in bed talking about Connor's brithday. Brenden asked, "Connor are you 4 already?" Connor responds, "Yes, so are you 5 then?" Brenden says, "No, I'm still 4." Then Connor says, "No, I'm 4 you're 5." "No, my birthday is July 30th. Then I will be 5." Brenden says. Then there was silence. I think they were trying with all their might to process this. They knew they were both 4, but it didn't quite make sense to them how. I was dying laughing on the inside, I didn't let them know it. They truly are my favorite 4 year olds!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ok, that is SO funny! What darling boys you have!!

Cara said...

So cute, I love it.

Reno 411 said...

That is hilarious.

Brendan is growing so much. His maturity level increases every time I see him.

I miss you, come to Reno soon.