CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy 4th Sweet Sweet Connor


When I asked Connor last week what kind of cake he wanted he said chocolate. Then I asked what shape he would like his cake, and he said a triangle. I laughed so hard. So yesterday, I was getting ready to make his triangle chocolate cake and he asked me when we were going to pick his cake up. I asked him what he meant and he said, "you know, like daddy's cake. The ice cream kind. So we went to Dairy Queen today and Connor picked out this cake. I was kind of happy, I got out of making one!




Connor and Brenden both got this pool with a slide and shooting water. They love to play in the water all summer. We had a blast playing in it today!




Connor, Happy 4th Birthday! We love you so much. We feel so blessed to have you in our family. We love your laugh, your zest for life, your funny jokes, your imagination, your determination, and so much more. You are such a good brother and son! We love you!



1 comments:

Amy said...

I wanted to see a triangle cake. ;)

Happy Birthday Connor! 4 already? Where does the time go?!