CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

We have a Fence!!











For the past 3 years, I have wished for a fence and we finally have one! With the pond and the road, I have had to be super vigilant. We have been enjoying it so much over the past couple of days and I am left asking myself, why didn't we do this 3 years ago?

4 comments:

Amy said...

That's exactly what we said when we got our fence... why didn't we do this sooner?! I love your yard! It's beautiful!

Darcy said...

Oh, Em! That must be such a relief! no you don't have to watch your kids quite like a hawk!!!

Reno 411 said...

Yay! It looks great. I love that you can put your kids outside and not worry. So glad your yard is fenced.

Cheryl said...

I am so glad you finally got that. Yah.