4 of my sisters, our friend Ginger, and I ran the Sawtooth Relay on June 13th. We had a blast! We are thinking this is going to have to be tradition. I already looked next year's is on June 12th, so team memebers put that on your calendars. We ran 61.9 miles from Stanley, Idaho to Ketchum, Idaho. We each ran 2 legs for a total of 12 legs. I have yet to get copies of the pictures (hint, hint Lori). I stole these off of Cara's blog (thanks Cara). I am super sad, my favorite picture is not on Cara's blog, but I will say thank you to Lisa for giving me one of the best laughs of my entire life, love ya! Also many thanks to Dad, Mom and Kendra for watching my sweet boys so that I could run, and bringing them to watch my second leg so that I could hear them cheer me on.
Here we are at the starting line at 6 am. It was 34 degrees. We were freezing! Ginger was in the car with her 4 month old baby.
It rained both of my legs, but I actually enjoyed running in the rain.

Lori ran up Galena. It was 1331 feet up to the summit of 8701 feet! Way to go Lori, you seriously impressed me!
Erin was the reason we did this race. Thanks so much for all of your hard work getting everything organized and seriously sister, you ran awesome!










2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I want to do it!
I am signing up to do a half marathon in November, with the goal to do a full eventually.
The pictures of you all are so cute.
I'll have to send you a copy of your favorite picture so you can laugh everyday.
Post a Comment