CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

We love you Grandpa Mickelsen!



Matthew 25:21 reads, "His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things; enter thou into the joy of the lord."
Thank you Grandpa for your example of always being cheerful, for making friends with anyone and everyone, of hard work, of music, of self-discipline, of quiet dignity, of love of all mankind, of education and life long learning, of being good to all man, of love of family and family history, of love of country, of service, and especially for your example of enduring to the end.
Well done Grandpa, we love you so much! We are so proud of the life you lived and feel so grateful to have been a part of it. You will be dearly missed, but we know you will never be too far away.

1 comments:

Staci said...

I was so sorry to hear your sad news. I am glad that you were able to get home for his funeral. Let me know if I can do anything for you...