CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Family Party for Noah

We recently went to visit family. While we were there we had a family party for Noah's first birthday. We had so much fun spending time with family and my boys especially loved spending time with their cousins! Here are some pictures from the party.


Noah showing some of his presents. He got some books from Grandpa and Grandma and his shirt from Erin and Kendra and his shoes you will see in another shot from Cara. Thanks to all.
Here is his cake. It turned out so super cute. Kendra and I made it together. I was pretty proud of how it turned out!

Here is Noah looking at his cake; I actually got a video of him biting on the ear! It was so cute!

He loved the cake!

Some of the cousins at the party. Thanks to all for a wonderful time!

Noah's stats from his One Year Checkup:
Height: 29.2 in-40%
Weight: 19lbs 9 oz-10%
Head: 17.5 cm

5 comments:

Lisa said...

The cake is adorable. It looks like you are about ready to compete with the pros.

Darcy said...

I LOVE LOVE that cake!!!

Mark Katy said...

That is a WAY COOL cake!! I always go way out on our family birthday cakes. I love yours!
Happy Birthday Noah!
Katy

Brent & Erin said...

Noah's party was fun. We miss having you guys here! love you

Reno 411 said...

That cake is the cutest cake EVER. You did such a great job!