On Saturday, we went sledding up at the lake. I was a little nervous about going with 3 little boys, but I decided I would regret it if we didn't go. We had a blast! Brenden and Connor loved it!
They look so cute all bundled up!!!!
They would go down and then immediately start hiking back up the hill. They never stopped! As you can tell from this picture, the snow was not that great. You can see the dirt and the sagebrush. The snow that we did have was really icy too.
The hill was getting busy and a little girl we were with hit a tree on her sled; so we decided to take one more run down and then call it a day. Bad decision! We hiked up a little farther than we had gone before, but we wanted to go out with a bang-literally. We got going really fast and then we hit a bump and Brenden flew off the sled and face first into a huge ice pack. Here is a picture of his sweet little face.
The swelling and the redness have gone way down, but his eye today is very black. Once we got home and got some Motrin in him he said, "I can't wait to go to preschool and show all of my friends my face." He is so cute, and we feel so blessed that he wasn't hurt any worse. We're also so grateful for all those who helped check Brenden out and calm me down!!!




2 comments:
Ouchie. Good thing Brenden is a stud and wanted to show his battle wonds off.
I love that second picture. The look on Noah's face is priceless!
Im glad you went. You are so brave.
Post a Comment