CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Sledding Fun

We went sledding again today. We had a blast! Connor is the one who got hurt today. He fell off the sled and scratched his nose. He was pretty upset about it, although he really wasn't hurt too badly.


Here is a shot of the Connor's poor little nose, can you tell the Spider-Man Band-Aid made him feel so much better? I was happy we were sledding with friends. I have witnesses that my kids really are falling in the snow! I'm starting to get a complex, haha.

Here is my sweet little trooper. He was so patient today while we played in the snow. He even went down once, it was a very slow mild ride. I promise! I couldn't find his hat, so he is wearing mine. Poor boy!

Brenden's fall from last time didn't seem to worry him at all. He never stopped sledding the entire time we were there. He was in heaven!



We were borrowing sleds from friends; but Brenden's persistent nagging the whole way home convinced me that sleds are something we are definately going to have to invest in.  He told me he thought it would be a good idea for us to stop at the store right then on the way home. Thanks Voigtlaender's for a great time!

0 comments: