There was a tiny little Amusement Park that came to our tiny town for a couple of days. So we thought we would check it out. They had some rides that looked perfect for the boys. So I bought them some tickets, (which by the way, they loved handing their tickets to the man. They thought that was so cool!) and we headed straight to the roller coaster. I thought they would like it the best.

Here they are before the ride starts. They look happy enough.

Here they are during the ride. They are both holding on for dear life. They were terrified. they only made it around the track twice before I had the man stop the ride. They were so scared, and I feel bad, but it made me laugh harder than I have laughed in a long time. Their faces show it all!
Here they are before the ride starts. They look happy enough.
Here they are during the ride. They are both holding on for dear life. They were terrified. they only made it around the track twice before I had the man stop the ride. They were so scared, and I feel bad, but it made me laugh harder than I have laughed in a long time. Their faces show it all!
So on we went to the little bumper cars. This one they actually loved! You'll have to click on this picture. Their faces are adorable. They loved it!
They also loved this rocket ride. They were loving the carnival at this point.
When it was time to go Connor was so sad he cried. A couple of days later I had to drive them past the spot where the carnival was to show them that it was really gone. I had to prove that I really was not mean for not taking them back.




3 comments:
Ok, their faces on that roller coaster are SO funny! Oh my goodness! But they seemed to enjoy the other rides. What a fun day! You're an amazing Mommy of 3 to be able to take them to such fun places!!!
Fun. I am glad that you got a big laugh. That ride was for you and the other ones were for the boys. Too bad that we can't have those rides in our backyard, well I guess you can if you are Michael Jackson. Love you.
What a fun, beautiful, memorable trip. I love Banff pictures, and the zoo pictures, but the epressions on your boys faces, both scary and happy are priceless.
Post a Comment