CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of Preschool


Today was my sweet little Brenden's first day of Preschool. He was so excited. I think a lot of his excitement stemmed from the fact that he was wearing a backpack. The only thing that dampered his excitement was when I told him that the bus didn't go to the preschool and he would have to ride with me. He was pretty sad about that. Connor was pretty sad about not being able to go to preschool with Brenden. I have never seen such a sad face as his when we walked out of the school.

I am proud of myself. I handled Brenden going to school much better than I thought I would. There were no tears (other than Connor's). I did lose a little sleep last night, but I am actually excited for the things Brenden is going to learn. Connor, Noah and I miss him, but we're proud of him too!

When I picked him up I asked how his day went. He talked first about recess and then he talked about snack time. It made me laugh. Although starting school was a big change for all of us, somethings never change.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Yeah for Brenden's first day of school. Sad for Connor though. His turn will come soon. And a big horray for Noah's new sleeping habits. I can't wait until Milo does that. love ya.

Amy said...

Little Brenden goes to preschool?! Where has the time gone? What a big boy! I bet he loves preschool.
You have such good looking boys! I'm so glad you started a blog!!! :) Now I can keep up with you better.