Last Saturday we went and cut down our Christmas Tree. We had a lot of fun! I think we got a good one! I decided that I was not going to do it alone this year; so we had help, which was much appreciated! I didn't even have to have it on top of our car!
The boys loved decorating the tree all by themselves. I did the lights and they did the rest. They were so excited. I had so much fun watching them.
Noah even got really into it. He would clap when he was done hanging it up.
I had to take a picture of how they decorated the tree. They would hang all of the bulbs that were the same in the same spot. I left it just like this because I think it is so funny.
I love this time of year, it truly is the most wonderful time of the year.




0 comments:
Post a Comment