I gave Noah his first haircut. I have never let my boys hair get as long as I did Noah's; and although it was long overdue, I was still sad. I think I was sad because cutting his hair represents how much he is turning into a little boy and leaving behind the baby. He was so good to sit still and be a good helper. Oh, and the candy helped a lot too! Here are some before and after shots.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
First Haircut
Posted by Gary and Emily at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
He looks so cute.
He looks so much older. And I just love his grin at the end. So cute.
Haircuts make them look so much older. He is so cute. I love the new do.
So cute! I just cut Jaidyn's hair yesterday and I was sad as well. Barry said it made her look like boy, but it was just to scraggly- needed to be cleaned up!
Noah is sooooooo big! I also can't believe you were just in Seattle! We totally could have met you somewhere! Oh well, next time. you're whole family looks so good. What's Gary up to?
One of the "Firzt's" that happen along the way. Noah looks like a little man now! So adorable!
Post a Comment