CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Brenden's Tech Talk

I was doing dishes after lunch today and Brenden walked up to me and said, and I quote, "You should probably get an ipod." I told him that I already had an ipod. His eyes got big and bright and he said, "Where is it? I want to play on it!" I said, "Oh, do you mean an itouch?" and he said, "Yeah, like Cheryl's with games on it." and I said that I didn't have one of those. Then he said, "You should get an itouch, Mom."


It totally cracked me up that my 4 year old is asking me to buy things; especially things like an itouch. I guess he is really growing up.

3 comments:

Cara said...

So funny. Brenden has some expensive taste. I guess that leapster didn't last long, huh. On to bigger and better things at age four.

Cheryl said...

You mean ' eye patch' LOL!!!!!!!
That's what I thought he said the first time. I was cracking up!

Amy said...

LOL!! Love it. We have an iTouch... and Seth is always asking to watch videos on 'his iPod'... kids these days!!