Brenden, Connor and I were talking a couple days ago while I was brushing my teeth. They were talking about different colors and I asked them what color my teeth were. Brenden responded, "Brown." When he saw the shock on my face he said, "Sorry, I meant yellow."
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Your teeth are totally white! But children are honest too and sometimes that is not good. I still think you have the whitest teeth ever.
Emily - I see that you got the picture thing figured out. Your blog is sooooooo cute, just about as cute as your little family. Connor's birthday looked like fun, I wish that I could have been there to party with you all. What are you doing with yourself with two three year olds on your hands? I glad that I have a sister that blogs now.
PS - Did you have some of that chocolate cake in your teeth when you asked Brenden that question?
That is sooo funny. Your teeth are very white! Perhaps he isn't aware that there are shades of white and not all white is the color of clouds!
Post a Comment